
Oh god. I can't help but to laugh out load. Are you freaking kidding me? Over a girl? You want to jeopardize our so called 'friendship'?
No wonder you have been cold towards me since last week, come effing on....! Of the people in this whole wide universe, you are willing to turn your back against me? Because of a girl? And I thought you were my best friend. How dumb was I?(hint: pretty dumb)
It took me a while to connect the dots, if it weren't for HER telling me about your infatuation(or should I call obsession), I would have remained totally and utterly oblivious. You did a great job covering up your act dude, no wonder you did great in your school theater team or whatever... I don't even give a damn anymore. You have quite a gift there dude, keep up the good work.
And to think that I envied you, you had it all man....! Someone who L.O.V.E.S. you to death, the look, friends who care about you, hell even I cared about you, that was my biggest mistake. Scratch that, my biggest mistake was ever getting to know you, I thought you were my true friend, THOUGHT, not anymore dude, you can suck it....! Miss Safinah was right, even if you share a pillow with a person, eat out of the same plate even, it doesn't make you a true friend yet.
THANK YOU for making me see the world from a better angle.
OH YEAH, if you happen to read this, there's nothing between us, not yet anyway, and you sir, are invited to watch us from the side lines.
,,l,,
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
okey , nice post ^^, like like like :)
ReplyDeleteIt was difficult to find a true friend right ? :)
Ya.
ReplyDeleteWasted my precious time on people like that.
>:(
wah.. marah btol ni ~
ReplyDelete