Saturday, March 19, 2011

Self Discovery and Revision of Oneself~

Hi all;
It has been a very very (okay extremely) long time since I type a single letter let a long a complete word on this page which is supposed to be ones outlet of emotion that on a normal day-to-day basics is simply outrageous and downright dangerous.

During my more than seven and a half full moons of hiatus and thus absence, I have been on a journey of self discovery and revision to find my footing on God's earth, to fit in the crowd, and sometimes stick out like a sore thumb from the rest of insignificant others.

I finished my 14 year long education centric, knowledge pursuing, intelligence building, creativity developing, social fitting and finally revelation shinning marathon. Sure there has been ups and downs, toiling and cruising, sweat and blood, not to mention the odd cuts and bruises, but it is the journey that counts, not the destination. The final destination is nothing more than a piece of paper that is used to classify clearly which group do you belong in; either better than average, normal, moron or imbecile.

I also found out my true and purest passion, gadgets and auto mobiles. I was revealed as clear as the day that deep inside I'm a techno-freak. I absolutely love technologies. And discovered that I'm an Apple Fanboy. I absolutely LOVE all products produced by the tech giant. I fell into the pit of Apple-hood in late 2009 with the purchase of my first ever Apple product, a measly iPod Shuffle 3rd Generation 4GB. It was mindbogglingly small, shorter and thinner that an average person's thumb. It fit in my freakin' wallet (along with the charger cable! A testament on the advancement of technologies Apple possesses, i'm sure the aliens lend a helping hand~), and as a result, no longer do I have to worry about stupid spot-checks conducted by a certain envious figure in the school who shall not and will never be named (hey! I learned my lesson okay~).

Last Wednesday, I upgraded from an iPod Shuffle, aged and battle scarred, but still stunning nonetheless, to the ultimate Portable Media Player money can buy as of right now, an iPod Touch 4th Generation 8GB. Recommended Retail Price: RM 829. But I got myself a deal, from an Apple Store named MacCorridor in Sungai Long, Kajang. I found their ad at mudah.my, which is the website to check out if you plan to buy anything, if you are a smart shopper. Top Tip of the day, always research the 'toys' that you gonna invest in first. Find the best deal in the country, do all you can to scratch back every single sen you can get your filthy paw on. Anyway, I called MacCorridor the moment I found their ad because they are offering the very piece of metal, plastic and glass I'm looking for at RM 799, plus a bunch of freebies, which are cases (I get to choose which colour I want, how very kind of them), invisible shield (fancy talk for a pair of film with sticky parts to prevent you 'investment' from battle scars; nicks and scratches) and a small patch of microfibre cloth which immediately ran away (I swear~), never to be seen by another human soul. Add RM 31 and I get an original Apple wall charger (it has a USB port on it) thrown into the mix. I was RM 830 poorer, but RM 830 happier. We set a time (11.45 am) and place (BTS) and the actual transaction was a breeze. I even bought a pair of brand new Phillips Earphones to go with my newest toy (a necessity, I swear, the earphone that came with the iPod are frankly rubbish at being earphones at all, maybe they are best suited to be idk... landfill...? paperweight...? turd...?). Truth be told, I wanted an iPad, the cheapest model lah, enough mar... but my mom won't let me, saying it is too expansive and that I should save my moolahs. Well, SURPRISE MOM...! You got pwnd...!

BTW, I will be reviewing of the iPod Touch and give you guys my two cents, and you poor sods will read it because you have nothing better to do.

That's it for now, if God will's it, I will try to update this page more frequently. Assalamualaikum and cheers...!

>.>

No comments:

Post a Comment