Ive always wanted to wear contact lenses, ever since I was like 15 or 16, but I never got the chance to, whenever I bring up the issue, my mum would always told me to wait till I am older.
Guess what, now I am older...! No more excuses mum... I went to Yes Optical in Rawang Town, it was all rather impromptu, my sister wanted to fix her glasses, I told my parents my intentions and tagged along.
After my sister was done, I told the dude that I wanted to make contact lenses, and the 'adventure' begins. He took my glasses to check the power rating of my eyes (200 on the right eye, 225 on the other half), and he gave me a choice of either buying two seperate boxes, each with different power rating, or simply buying one box and use them on both eyes. I picked the later, it was cheaper that way by RM60, and the difference in power rating was small enough the be ignored. The dude even taught me how to apply the lenses on my precious balls, erm, eye balls. And boy it took me all my energy and perseverence to keep my eyes open. Finally, after about half an hour of toiling, slight cursing, and buckets of tears, I managed put one in my eye, just one, gawd, it was gonna be a long night I said to myself. It was HARD to just keep my eyes open, you know, with the thought of sticking something into it, hey, is not like I stick my fingers into my eyes everyday before this, I was a virgin, so to speak.
The dude told me to wear it for four hours the first day, and to add two hours of wearing time each passing day. Now I am excited, no more glasses for me, atleast for four hours tomorrow.
Thats it so far, tata.
>.>
hoho goodluck bro. usaha tangga kejayaan :)
ReplyDeleteslight cursing ?
ReplyDeleteperghhh ! tablehtahan dohh ayat die !
haha XD
Aina : Thanks, contact lens adalah satu cabaran.
ReplyDeleteWani : Orang tak suka mencarut, tapi sebab marah TERcarut skit ler...
>.>