I have been observing this matter for quite a while now, and I always told myself to just keep it in me, until now. I cant stand it anymore, so here goes, for those who feel offended by this post, the Close button on the Windows just begs to be clicked, so just click away.
Grammar, thats the thing that have been bugging me since like EVER. I find it rather annoying when some bigshot blogger messes up on his or her grammar, and the worst thing is, the slip up is on the blog header, for all to see, I mean, come on, I know your intention when you type your blog header or even you whole entire blog in English, you want to look cool, look sophisticated, look smart, look refined. Well, when you fail or just plain lazy to check to see if you are grammatically correct, just pack up and leave, don't you even dare to type another word in English even again, because it makes you look dumb and downright stupid.
I am not saying I have the most perfect grammar or even spelling for that matter, sure I slip up on the spelling once in a while, I didnt put a simple apostrophe on the most mundane daily word, but I for one at least try to make sure that my sentence sound right, and I suggest all of you to start doing the same, look it takes little to no effort to do a simple spelling and grammar check, the damned thing is embedded in the very web browser you are using, and that improvement it makes it like night and day, plus it makes you look waaaaaaaay smarter, sophisticated, cool or whatever else you can think of.
There, I have spilled it, so long peasents.
>.>
No comments:
Post a Comment