Three of my friends and I rented a car to go to Sungai Petani, I wanted to post a mail to my mum, it was super duper important, I had no choice but to send it through snail mail.
We rented a car because it was cheaper to rent a car than to go there by taxi, plus we can go anywhere we want. I did my bussines and we had lunch and we were four happy young adults heading back to the campus. We took the highway as we didnt know the area so well, my classmate Afiq, was driving, and we were (very)fortunate he was a good driver, given the less than desireable condition of the

You were superb dude.
We were going down the highway at about 80km/h, any faster the crapbox would shake violently and scaring the shit out of the four of us. There was this junction, I remembered vividly, leading away from a petrol station, the were a few cars waiting for their turn to exit that place, as if they were on the starting grid of a race or something. Then, absolutely out of the blue, this maroon Proton Wira zoomed out of the junction...! Afiq stomped on the brakes, at this point, I go into super slow motion mode, I could see very extremely vividly the bitch driving the damned Wira, she sped out of the junction without giving it a second tought, almost killing the four of us. Last time I checked, when a Kancil gets involved in an accident, the outcome is not good for the people in the Kancil, you are either seriously injured, or die all together.
The girls at the back seat screamed at the tops of their lungs, Afiq was swearing and cussing the bitch(I can forgive him for that) and I swore a little, just a bit, I was super shocked, and absolutely scared, as you can only imagine.

Happy people, before the incident.
I really cant stand these types of drivers, if they get involve in an crash or something, and the only one who dies would be the dumbass driver, then all is fine. However, that is seldom the case, more people would be involved because of his/her stupidity(I cant think of a stronger word right now), if they are fortunate(we were, in essence very unfortunate to have met that bitch on the road)like us, then they simply drive off with a story to tell, otherwise, the deathtoll statistics would be a bit higher.
Right now, I am constantly counting my blessings, constantly saying Alhamdulillah, I am now closer to Allah than I ever was, naturally. I am so absolutely thankful that I am still breathing, still able to enjoy the warmth of the sun, the breeze of the sea, to be able to love my parents, the mountain of assignments awaiting me to finish them, the girls, the girls, the girls, everything in life that we take for granted, I am thankful that I get to experience them, no matter how horrid they are, because to experience these things is to be alive. Oh, I suggest all of you start doing the same thing too, we as humans are far too fragile, all it takes is next to nothing to put us to sleep, and I am talking about the one that is eternal.
Thats it for now, Assalamualaikum and be thankful.
>.>
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod touch.
No comments:
Post a Comment