Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Blacklisted...

I am now officially blacklisted from ever working at Parkson, ever again. Not that I want to work there again after this, four and a half months of working in that shithole is more than enough for this person to last a lifetime, and then some.

We(Zaim, a fellow ex-co-worker) typed out a resignation letter that was a bit on the frank/all out/truthful side, and it didn't go down well with the management there, I guess they all lack a sense of humor, well that's their lost then. The best part about the letter was one of us printed it en mass and distributed it, leaving only room for us to fill in our names and our respective addresses, we even thrown in some suggestion to make the working experience at Parkson Ria Rawang a tad more tolerable, just for good measures.

Like I said before, due to the lack of a good sense of humor, it didn't blend in well with the management there. Well screw them, they can take their extreme loyalty(obsession) to Parkson and shove it up their ass. Nyahahaha...!

>.>

1 comment:

  1. parkson x le trime kenyataan ! nnt time raya buat kad raya pulak ! XD

    ReplyDelete