Friday, May 6, 2011

Stupid losers...!

This happened at about 4.10pm, my friend Luqman asked me to do him a favour, help him buy a pair of Mustang jeans, with his money ofcourse. I like to do other peoples shopping because it allows me to rack up my Bonuslink Card points without spending a single penny, score one for a penny pincher like myself.

It was smooth sailing like always (I have done this on a multiple of occasion), until one of my supervisors (who shall not and never be mentioned) called out to me. She asked me why am I shopping outside of employee shopping time. I said I was doing someone elses shopping, and the person I was doing a favour for already checked out. She was not satisfied and wanted to see me at the office later today. I smell trouble brewing and I HATE troubles, especially the ones pointed at me.

God I hate this situation, now I feel like skipping work, but I wont, I am not a pansy or anything like that, and I will try to face the storm headfirst. BRING IT ON LOSERS...!

>.>

1 comment:

  1. woahhhhh !
    i know who's that supervisor .
    and I HATE her :p

    ReplyDelete