So naturally this post is about the next chapter of our(my, this is my blog, not ours...) life.
This Saturday I will be leaving Rawang, home, my family, my cat(s), my friends, my whole entire existance in Rawang for something bigger somewhere else, namely continuing my studies, this time I am flung all the way to UiTM Sungai Petani, Kedah. A loooooooong way for here. A quick search on Google Maps revealed that my future campus will be like some 400 kilometers away from my front door, the journey, by car takes four and a half hour, think I'll round that up to five hours, via the monotonous PLUS Highway. Good God... I think I'll die just thinking of the boredness, without even going through the whole boring journey myself, yet.
Anyway, I have done a bit of shopping, bought myself a couple of shirts, a pair of slacks, shoes, belt, undies and a host of other things that you can't live without. Paid the fee for my studies, had to open a new account at Bank Islam, that took forever, I came out of that place three hours older. Met a few old friends there, that managed to make the time past by faster, but just by a little bit. A couple of texts also helped me soothe myself by a bit more, not to mention lifted my mood up by about thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis(that's a lot by the way) much. If it wasn't for them(my friends) and my trusty iPod, I would have hung myself. My aunt helped pay for all of this, thank you so much Cik Mi, I will try my absolute best to make your 'investment' worthwhile.
Oh my god, in a few days, I will be a University student. Now that is daunting, lots of what ifs swimming around my mind. I hope I am not alone thinking this way, Kedah is a long way from here, unlike Puncak Alam or Perak or Pahang. Well, I guess I have to wait till Saturday onwards to find out how this shit goes down then. Okay, that's all, you can do something else now.
>.>
Goodluck going to UiTM, Kedah.
ReplyDeleteWhat course are you taking there?
Industrial Design.
ReplyDelete-.-